- Two stage shutter control design, half press to Control Autofocus and full press to Shutter Triggering, Press the button and slide it forward to lock for long exposures.Fits for EOS 5D, 5DS, 5DS R, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 6D, 6D Mark II, 7D, 7D Mark II, 10D, 20D, 20Da, 30D, 40D, 50D, 1D, 1D C, 1Ds, 1D Mark II, 1D Mark II N, 1D Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1D X Mark II, 1Ds Mark II, 1V, 3, D30, D60, D2000.
- Capture Images without Camera Shake, the cable is securely fitted to the handle. And the handle is well designed for a comfortable hold.
- Use for Continuous or Single Exposures in every day shooting. If your camera mode is EOS Rebel Series or Pentax K Series, please search B0769JQ7NL in the Amazon search box.e.
- No Battery Required-Powered by Camera. And fits into the camera securely via the remote terminal, and it will do no harm to the terminal port also, it will not loose during shooting.
- Package Include:1 x Cable Switch;1 x Hot shoe cover to protect your camera hot shoe pin from dust or harm. This product comes with Apmphotovideo 90 days money back and 2 year warranty.
Whether you are shooting in the studio or outdoors, the Wired Remote Switch for Canon Cameras with 3-Pin Connection provides you with a simple way to control exposures and an easy-to use-tool to create more "keepers".
The unit provides functionality such as: autofocusing, continuous shooting or single image capture and long time exposures. Since you can trigger exposures without touching the camera you will capture clear, blur-free images.
The unit requires no batteries - it draws its power from the camera. The Wired Remote Switch is a huge asset to keep in your studio or gear bag. This particular wired switch uses a cable that's 97 cm long, and is compatible with cameras that use the 3-Pin Connection.
Compatible with EOS 5D, 5DS, 5DS R, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 6D, 6D Mark II, 7D, 7D Mark II, 10D, 20D, 20Da, 30D, 40D, 50D, 1D, 1D C, 1Ds, 1D Mark II, 1D Mark II N, 1D Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1D X Mark II, 1Ds Mark II, 1V, 3, D30, D60, D2000.
Press the button half-way in to autofocus. Depress the button fully to trigger the shutter. Press the button and slide it forward to lock for long exposures Larger, more comfortable form factor.
Not compatible with the EOS Rebel series, EOS 60D or the 70D. Only compatible in still mode. Will not trigger the camera in video mode.